Copyright © 2011 Yorgo Nestoridis. Visit the original article at http://yorgonestoridis.com/yorgo-nestoridis-development/yorgoo-booster/how-to-install-yorgoo-booster/.
Install YORGOO Booster
- Your YORGOO Booster Pack (buy from an Authorized Seller)
Download your YORGOO Booster Pack from the YORGOO Booster Customer Area.
Hosting: If you need hosting, grab the Unlimited ChiHosters Pack for 35$ per year.
1. Install using Fantastico
If you use a cpanel server, such as ChiHosters:
1. Install WordPress with Fantastico.
2. Overwrite your whole installation with the content of your download using FTP.
2. Manual Install
1. Create a MySQL database and a user name with a password.
2. Edit wp-config-sample.php in your downloaded yorgoobooster folder and fill in Data Base Name, User and Password. Rename the file to wp-content.php
3. Upload theÂ content of the folder called yorgoobooster to your server via FTP
4. Run install by addressing in your browser: http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin/install.php (replace “your domain” with your domain name, sub-domain or link to your folder).
3. Ask your Seller
Your seller is happy to install the script for you on your server. There is only a small list of authorized YORGOO Booster sellers who guarantee proper install and functioning of the original product. Check the official list HERE
4. Ask YORGOO Booster Admin
Just punch your cPanel and FTP access into a help ticket from the Customer area and specify if you would like to run the script on the domain root, on a sub-domain or from a sub-folder and admin will load it for you.
You can run your YORGOO Booster from the domain root, a sub-domain or a folder.
For best performance it is recommended to run YORGOO Booster from the domain root, whereas the choice of the domain name ideally includes your primary key-phrase or keyword. (Make it a .com).
Get your Domain from our in-house Domain Host at yorGOdom.